Tuesday, January 15, 2008
back in the SGP
I made it back safely to Singapore today after the domestic Indonesian flight yesterday and ferry ride into Singapore this morning. The good news is I found out my camera still works and it was just the LCD screen that has cracked. I still need to sort through them all and post them.
The field across the street from the hotel at sunset in Ubud. Bali is really nice!
The product: it doesn't look like much... and it's not but there a a few nice ones. I think I did much better than I thought I would for not having done anything really for just over a year. It took a couple days to get the feel for the glass again but by the end of the trip I felt really good and made some nice cups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment