Xin Nian Kuai Le!
or as I hear more commonly in Singapore: Gong Xi Fa Chai!
or as I hear more commonly in Singapore: Gong Xi Fa Chai!
Yes, that's right it's Chinese New Year (or Lunar New Year to be sensitive to all those non-Chinese who also celebrate the lunar calender)! Happy new year.
(some nice music to listen to for the year of the rat)
So, it's now the year of the Rat and what is in stall for me this coming year? Well, imagine my shock while reading the Chinese horoscopes, finding out it's going to be a duzy for me (born in the year of the Horse) this coming year!
The list of things to look forward to over the next 12 months:
-Obstacles in my career path
-Replacement by a junior member of the staff if I'm not careful
-A complicated love life
-Experience turbulence and lack of self control
And the advice for the coming year (amazingly succinct and vague at the same time):
-Beware of villains
-Don't drink and drive
-Take precaution with spending
-Don't enter investments
-Don't gamble because I'll suffer great loss
-Avoid both auspicious and inauspicious events
No comments:
Post a Comment