Saturday, December 23, 2006

Viva VivoCity

On the cab ride to work the first day I arrived, we passed by a very strange looking building called Vivo City, and the driver told me I HAD to visit it. Yesterday I decided to go check it out since everyone else was out doing last minute Christmas shopping, too.



I think this was the largest mall I've ever been in. At first it was exciting to see how many stores were there and how packed it was w/ people, but after about an hour of wandering around and ending up a little disoriented I began to get very nervous about finding my way out. I went up to the top floor which opened to the roof where there was wading pool for children about half the size of a football field. I wasn't too suprised to see Santa Clause but was a little frightened by the elves. Scary.

one of Santa's little helpers

No comments: