I'm back in the states now for almost 2 weeks. I'm in Oregon and it's freezing here. Everyone's has been going on about the warm weather since it's been in the high 40's this week! Yeah, I know it's pretty ridiculous but it's so easy to get used to the warm tropical weather in Singapore. I really miss the warm rain vs the cold, windy rain here in Oregon.
Over the weekend I stayed at my friend Kirvan's house and the plan was to go snowboarding on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, I found out the snow was pretty bad and I was very jet-lagged so we skipped on boarding for Sunday. Instead I took a nap and watched the Super Bowl which I think was the first game I saw all season.
On Friday I'm flying down to Sacramento to Nathan's house and the plan is to try Tahoe for snowboarding on Saturday and then some wine tasting on Sunday. It's really a rough life.
Since I've been back, I've really taken the opportunity to have as much pizza as possible. It's almost impossible to get good western food, especially pizza, in Singapore. Actually I've been eating western junk food almost exclusively since I've been here....a lot of burgers and pizza. mmmmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment