Friday, June 15, 2007

Blood and Gum

Walking home late last night I saw some very out of place things on the east end of Orchard Road- not too far from my place. First of all there was a trail of blood drops on the sidewalk for about a block which looked like someone got their nose broken walked off bleeding. Recklessness isn't encouraged in Singapore. The other thing was some sticker graffiti that's been going up. Graffiti isn't that strange but you rarely see it in Singapore. Recently though I've been noticing a lot more recently.

The end of the blood trail.


Blood and Gum. Two things I don't expect to see on the mean streets of Singapore.


I don't know what this thing is supposed to be but it looks like a Japanese bear from outer space

1 comment:

David Andrew said...

Maybe it was black-market gum from a back ally in China (surprise ingredients).