Thursday, March 13, 2008

jetlag or lazy

I'm having the hardest time adjusting to the time on this trip for whatever reason. I can sleep at night with no problem and have no problems like waking up in the middle of the night (when it's afternoon in Singapore). The problem is I can't wake up in the morning... I've been oversleeping my alarm and not waking until like 8 or 8:30am. And then I'm way too tired. The other morning one of my co workers here asked if I was going for ‘the vampire look’… very pale with blood shot eyes. I assumed it wasn’t a compliment though you never know with some people and I have been out of the US for a while now. Later in the afternoon she said I looked much better so I guess I finally woke up- Despite the folklore recommending garlic, crosses or sunlight, I've found the best cure for vampirism is about three large coffees. Tomorrow I need to be up at like 6am to get to the airport in time for a flight to Phoenix. I’m not sure how that’s going to work out…. I don’t know if the TSA is letting vampires on the planes these days

No comments: