The Course: 1 lap. It looks a little crazy, and it is. It's about a 1 square km area, but with all the twists and turns it made a 10K lap. 10 laps to finish the race.The race started at 8am, and after 4 hours we had finished 6 laps but just then storm clouds rolled in and a lightning storm started up very fast. The organizers were forced to call the race on account of the lightning (I was told they are very particular about lighting since it's so common here and people do get struck by lightning here, I've heard a couple people a year get stuck). So the race got canceled but they rulled that every team that had finished 5 laps would be considered finishers.... so we got finisher's medals. I have no idea where we placed overall but we didn't win any money.
1 comment:
nice bike shoes
Post a Comment