Sunday, May 25, 2008

so crowded

Singapore is a crowded city. It's getting so crowded now that I can look out my window and see people straight across from me... and I live on the 7th floor. Of course these people are the construction workers building the new condo adjacent to my building which has little by little been increasingly blocking my view each and every day over the last 5 months though. The progress has now reached a new height equal to my floor giving me the unique opportunity, at least for a few weeks, to look out my window and look at them looking back at me looking at them.

To compare, or contrast depending on your inclination, here is the view I used to have out the same window in the fist picture above. The new view is not as nice in my opinon... but soon it will be worse- a wall only I think.

No comments: