Friday, January 19, 2007

Moving out, again

It's been almost two weeks since I've had a chance to update this page but that doesn't mean nothing's been going on. The most important news is that I can finally move into my permanent housing... actually in about 30 minutes. My agent supplied by the relocation company is going to pick me up and take me over to get the keys for the new place. Let me tell you finding a place was not easy. While I was just re-packing all of my things I found the paper showing all the places I had viewed. This one that I'm taking was number 30! But it was worth the wait. It should be a great location and I'll be able to take the subway to work and back. Though, I have heard some stories that hill it's on is haunted by a female Malaysian vampire who floats around late at night. So the neighborhood has some character.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James, it is very interesting to read all about your adventures. I'm glad my dad sent me the site, and I look forward to reading more! Your cousin Debbie is Texas!