I was able to move in to my new apartment last Saturday morning and I received my shipment from San Diego. When I unpacked it I was surprised with what I found. It would have been very smart of me to have packed at least one thing I could at least sit on since I have no furniture now. I'm starting to look for furniture fast since having a completely empty place with such hard tile floors isn't as much fun as you'd think. The good thing is that I have a bed since the owner provided a new one as part of the lease agreement. I'll have to get some sheets for it soon, too.
After living in the new place for a few days I've found out that it really is in a good location. It's within about 5-10 min walk to all the subways lines. It's also very close to several of the art schools, museums, galleries, and the National Library. Being so close to Little India there is also a lot of good Indian food around. The construction has turned out to not be that bad since it's only going on during the days (so far). I have to put up w/ it on the weekends but by the time I get home during the week, it's usually finished.
Here's a link to some pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment