Wednesday, July 11, 2007

more? yes, more.

I feel like my blog has been reduced to posting graffiti but there is just so much lately. I don't know what's going on here recently. People have gotten reckless for one thing.... but not reckless beyond of the point of using stencils for their graffiti. This was right out in the courtyard of the Cathay which is just around the corner from my place.

I'm not sure what these stencils represent. If you look you can see one in blue and one in black of the two faces with punk hair. I don't know know what these mean but given that they were right next to each other makes me think these taggers were just lazy. At least they used a different color paint.


This one has some other stencil graffiti on it in black. I have no idea what it is but it kind of looks like blueprints to a castle. ... nah!
Both of the images of the two heads are signed with is kind of different from other stencil graffiti I've seen. They're raising the bar.

Well if I'm back posting graffiti that means I've returned from Koh Samui. ... which will be my next post.

No comments: