Merry Christmas! I'm in Phuket, Thailand for Christmas and it seems much too tropical to get into the Christmas mood. I saw some ice carvings of snowmen set up with carrots for noses and they were melting super fast.
Yesterday I finished my PADI open water SCUBA certification with my friend I'm here with. We did a total of 4 boat dives during the day course and yesterday we saw a leopard shark and a couple small sting rays. There was also a manta ray (they're huge- like a 5 m wingspan underwater) in the water that some people spotted from the surface but we didn't see it underwater.
We have a few more days in Phuket and then returning to Singapore on Thrusday.
Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas James! We miss you...We were thinking of you and talking about you today (all good). We are all envious of your warm weather. The whole family sends their love and Christmas wishes.
-Your cousin
Post a Comment