I don't know why it's seems so strange when you run into someone you know on the subway when this is one of the most densly populated counties in the whole world. I read that over a million people ride it every day which is a lot when there's only about four and a half million people total on the island. Actually though, I don't think I've every really just bumped into someone I know on the subway but I have recognized people on it before. Strangers. Mostly really cute strangers. Just today I swore I thought I saw a friend of mine on the way back from work... but he lives in California so it couldn't have been. Though, he did enjoy Singapore last time he was here...
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
on the subway, II
I don't know why it's seems so strange when you run into someone you know on the subway when this is one of the most densly populated counties in the whole world. I read that over a million people ride it every day which is a lot when there's only about four and a half million people total on the island. Actually though, I don't think I've every really just bumped into someone I know on the subway but I have recognized people on it before. Strangers. Mostly really cute strangers. Just today I swore I thought I saw a friend of mine on the way back from work... but he lives in California so it couldn't have been. Though, he did enjoy Singapore last time he was here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe next time you see those cute strangers, you should go up and say "Hi" ;)
Post a Comment