I don't technically have all the details yet and I don't want to intrude too much into their private lives, but in tribute I'm posting a few pictues so they can remember their peaceful days w/o B.
The night before Nathan's 30th birthday party. Ouch!...Look at those sparks fly. That's some heat! Ah, Youth!
Thanksgiving 2006. This is when the big announcement was made; however, even before Nathan broke the news to everyone I had a strong feeling I knew what was coming. If you look closely at Michelle's glass you'll notice that's soda instead of wine like in Nathan's. When someone's not drinking at a family gathering you know they must be expecting.
Seriously though, congratulations, Nathan and Michelle! I wish I could be there to see you both and my niece in person but I'm sure your hands will be full enough for a while without having to host me at your house any more than you have over the past few years. Thanks!
Oh, Mom... we don't really drink that much at family gatherings. I was just kind of joking.
No comments:
Post a Comment