Tuesday, May 29, 2007

going away

This past weekend there were two separate parties for two San Diego co-workers who are going back to SD since it's the end of their assignment.. then I have a third co-worker who's going back in a few weeks. It seems like everyone is going back to San Diego now! Maybe I'm here in the waning days of Singapore.

Singapore did win the bid for Formula One for next year and should have the race early next year. I’ll have to start following the tour. The track is planned to pass about 6 blocks from my house.

Speaking of going away… this Thursday is a holiday, Vesak day, here and I’m taking Friday off and heading back to Batam Island. Last time I went I didn’t do much exploring. There are supposed to be original 1st growth forests right there to walk or mtn bike though. I’ll have to plan my time better to get out and see more of the whole island. I really need a vacation.

No comments: